Back to main menu | to historical-architechtural sights

Pokrovs'ka Church | Foto
Kalynnia Village

Church in Kalynnia Village was in XVI cent. Wooden Pokrovs'ka Church, exsisted later, stated in clergy news as it was built in 1750. E. Secinskij has some doubts in this statement, and guessed process of building of the church to the first quarter of XVIII cent. (earlier then 1727)

Е. Сецинский
Исторические сведения о приходах и церквях Подольской епархии. Каменецкий уезд.-Кам.- Под., 1895.-С.-168-169.

Translated by Victor Franskevych
mail to: fransvic@ukr.net